Whether you’re prepping brunch for a group or cooking ahead for breakfasts for the workweek, you can never go wrong with a good old-fashioned egg! This Brunch Eggs recipe is super easy, delicious and will definitely satisfy your appetite!
- 1 dozen eggs
- shredded Munster cheese(Or your favorite cheese)
- ground sweet sausage or links
- brown sausage until cooked through in a non-stick pan
- Get an aluminum pan that is 9×12 or a Casserole dish
- crack a dozen eggs into the pan
- spoon on sausage over the raw eggs. distribute evenly ( you can also use chopped bacon)
- Sprinkle Munster cheese liberally over raw eggs and sausage.
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 min until set.