Brussels sprouts are a popular side dish this time of year, and I love to pair sweet ingredients with their lightly bitter tang. This side dish is easy, very satisfying, and a great way to please any appetite.
- Brussel sprouts
- Fig Jam
- Garlic salt
- Cut Brussel sprouts in half lengthwise.
- In a pan Brown pancetta (let oil cool).
- In a large Ziploc bag add Brussel sprouts, pancetta with oil, fig jam and garlic salt).
- Shake all ingredients to coat.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45 min or until tender and brown.